Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.


I understand some of the roads. I get to leave you alone. I understand that not crazy. Above that is a pernicious mind itself absolutely not let me leave you. I retract from you every night and every morning cid hug in a dream.
I'm a coward. I write the blog. Speak, but you do not say anything. Because you or shut up, or think I'm naive. And it would be easy to be naive. Easy I would not feel that you always cid look for. I would easily swallow a recipe and lay inert. Easy it would be to be all about form and perception. cid
I would let it fall away. Without ropes. The top. Let me make one fall and the earth. Just to calm down. Just do not wake me with you in mind, with your name on the lips. Just do not know that you're here, but you're there. You do. You go. Shut up. That leave. Were coming. And after all this sits quiet desperation. Because I know that every last moment are closer to me. Because I know that one day you turn your face towards me. And then the light will bathe them both together and not separately. Because you find me every day, but are not at your fingertips get me. Because otherwise why did you look?
Just do not judge and do not scold. You are independent. And you probably like me you struggle with your demons. I leave every moment. Free. Leave. But we are bound. And I understand the scheme. Somehow. Or I feel like I understand it.
Love that you wear brought me closer to me. And for that I thank you. For many others I would love to hate, but I have a feeling this configuration for a long time. And it only remains for me to love you. Every day more than the previous day. Until the land ends and after ...
March 13, 2014 at 23:48
"Just do not judge and do not scold. cid You are independent. And you probably like me you struggle with your demons. I leave every moment. Free. Leave. But we are bound. And I understand the scheme. Somehow. Or I feel like I understand it. "
E-mail (required) (Address never made public)
Recent Be careful cid what memories you make the girl with a lonely heart. Words ephemeral cid Each heartbeat findings. Style. Dependence. Archives Select Month April 2014 March 2014 January 2014 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August cid 2012 July 2012 June 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 Categories: Series: Thoughts Uncategorized Locked hard to understand. The story of my heart my own reality Tia's Diary I am ...
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment