Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bona Dea moment I am 22 years old. Living among the misty mountains of Dalarna with my boyfriend /


Me and a friend had pysseljuta this weekend and I tried my hand at painting gourds alf on my Easter eggs! For those of you who do not know, cucurbits a traditional painting alf technique in Dalarna, even gourd decorating Dala horse, etc.
Reply
Bona Dea moment I am 22 years old. Living among the misty mountains of Dalarna with my boyfriend / partner. Marital status: boyfriend, but no cat. Have a bachelor's degree in Scriptwriting for Film and Television. I love to write, read, play games, movie / series, tours, autumn, classic horror, Tamriel, food, fairy tales, alf clothing (preferably from different eras) and a lot of other geeky devices. I'm a bit of a daydreamer and escapist simply. View my complete profile
2015 (7) April (2) March (2) 90-kid Easter Egg + gourd = true February (3) 2014 (111) December (9) November (6) October alf (3) September (10) August (6) July (8) June (4) May (10) April (10) March (12) February (13) January (20) 2013 (94) December (33) November (18) October (19) September (7) August (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment