Friday, May 22, 2015

Shyly I remember that you can donate 1% of income tax on my treatment jehovah witness KRS 000029823


Third day spent in the greater part of the bed. The Hangover pochemiczny profaned me up (not) nice. For this in the worst possible constellation - cold plus chemistry. I do not know why this set is so brutal, why so destroys the nerve endings ... I do not know. It begins in the night, from foot pain. He twists the ankle, it goes straight stitch on calves and thighs. But the worst is the pelvis. You literally feel like a little nasty alienki jehovah witness tear apart my bones, laughing madly at the same time. As a result of the lack of codeine in the house lands in a bathtub full of hot water. Spine forgiven ... But bronchi revolt. I'm starting to podduszać. Cherle as starowinka, secretions from the bronchial passages tortures palate. At the end of nausea win. Lands before the Lord throne, giving him a deep bow. At the same time the stomach notes that it has become morbidly empty. And he starts to fail - "eat, eat, eat!". Hunger for steroids is awful, works almost like pain. Literally twists viscera. After several minutes jehovah witness of agony I fall asleep. He gets up in the morning. I'm looking vision jehovah witness of something wet and sour. On the palate Hiroshima, bones further jehovah witness plunder. But it is better because ... Because I know that tomorrow will be better. It must be. Small steps forward ...
I know the pain, darling: / me when chemistry blows to pieces, but I have other symptoms jehovah witness slightly, but cuddling up to the restroom is the norm. And today I woke up with increased jehovah witness temperature. And revolutions stomach: / and in two days chemistry: / temperaturka not so terrible, but I feel uncomfortable today: / I join with you in pain and hope with us for the evening will go :) Measure temperature - do not underestimate if podskoczyłaby to more than 38 - then the emergency room, especially as you are just after chemistry. Vice :) Reply Remove
Shyly I remember that you can donate 1% of income tax on my treatment jehovah witness KRS 0000298237 with a note: for Lucina Poles or make a donation to the account: 32 1940 1076 3045 2145 0003 0000 Foundation "Star of Hope" street. jehovah witness H. Dabrowski 22; 40-032 Katowice with a note: for Lucina Poles
Yes, there's a program with me in the lead role ... unfortunately issuance program on TV I missed, but fortunately, jehovah witness is already available in internec ...
Thoughts taken out of the abyss
1 day ago
Hafciki Lucynki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment