Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yes, really stunning! Delete


I'm also a movie freak, and yesterday when I had gone home and could not manage more than to lie in bed, took what better than to tuck itself with the Oscars? One can see it in here! When I worked with the Peace & Love festival and wrote on their facebook so I actually wrote about the premieres of many of those who stole things! Especially remember that I wrote about Boyhood. My favorite movie of the year, which is also used lot of awards is Budapest hotels! I think I wrote about this when I seen the movies! It is anyway my favorite movie of the year! Some I have of course not seen, which I intended to have as little theme in my upcoming movie watching.
And seriously, the award for best dress goes undoubtedly to Lupita with her elegant dress of 6000 pearls. I also thought that it (anyway I) drawing associations with Aphrodite, which feels symbolically and good! Thinking that it is supposed to think that way, then it's good then dark women seldom seen advocating beauty / love symbols, especially not in the normative hollywood context.
Sorry for that I totally successful embrace "#askhermore" and "" askhimless "I feel lousy, but also feel that the Oscars failed it and do not give me so much more to work with. Or?
Yes, really stunning! Delete
Bona Dea For the moment I am 22 years old. Living among the misty mountains of Dalarna with my boyfriend / girlfriend. vita Marital vita status: boyfriend, but no cat. Has a bachelor's degree in Scriptwriting for Film and Television. I love to write, read, play games, movie / series, tours, autumn, classic horror, Tamriel, food, fairy tales, clothing (preferably from different eras) and a lot of other geeky units. I'm a bit of a daydreamer and escapist simply. View my complete profile
2015 (7) April (2) March (2) February (3) Oscars! To do the day before breakfast! Listen, it has not happened something a little over a month ... 2014 (111) December (9) November (6) October (3) September (10) August (6) July (8) June (4) May (10) April (10) March (12) February (13) January (20) 2013 (94) December (33) November (18) October (19) September (7) August (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment