Friday, August 8, 2014

Hi Ina, Giant Beautiful on m


Today I will share with you a personal story that I hope can help others who have had or have the same problems colitis I had. It's about energy consumption when it comes to dealing with stress colitis and it's all about the B vitamins.
When I read in the legal line last year, I also worked part time at a law firm. It was like some kind of contest to get a job at an agency or in other legal activities when reading education. The stress on the high rating was enormous, so much so that students sometimes hid literature on library so that others would not access it and thus give the greedy advantage on exams and qualifications.
I was never a star what was graded. although there were some bright colitis spots, but I was still stressed out you have to pass the exams to get a student loan and then catch and cope with working on holidays. With exams of up to thousands of pages of literature was a student sometimes completely exhausted. How students with children and perhaps a business to run alongside their studies can handle it all, is quite incredible.
So I ran in between courses, exams, lectures, and the law firm. Since about the middle of the training, I started to get the feeling that I was somehow "held their breath." You know that feeling when you breathe super quiet and like to know how it really stands or sits well on the ground? colitis Just the opposite feeling I had: it was as if I was so uppstressad I did not have time to take me down to that calm state. This can not be good, I remember that I noted occasionally. But anyway, I ran on.
So began weird things happen to your body. I remember that I realized that something must be wrong when I had just eaten a fish gratin and then realized that the body was behaving as if I have not received food for several days; hands shook, I cold sweat and your head spinning. I felt light-headed. Only salvation was to eat more. Only then things calmed down.
I thought at first that maybe I just was unusually stressed and tried to take it easy for a few days. But it was not better. So I went to my family doctor. This fantastic man, who unfortunately is not with us anymore, suspected vitamin B deficiency directly. I got to sample and when the answers came, it was obvious that I had values "which corresponded to anyone who lived through very hard stress alternatively starvation in several years." Top. Really.
-Stress, My doctor replied calmly. There is a hormone called Cortisol. At times of stress excreted more of the hormonent in the body which increases the appetite and it goes into a perpetual state of "flee or fight". It takes the body to be stressed for a long time and B vitamin levels can then be swallowed up so much so that you get a deficiency in the body. So had thus taken place.
My doctor colitis explained that without B12 and B6, as I had a lack of, so my body was hard to assimilate colitis food. That I could eat and eat and still not absorb energy colitis sued me thus entirely consistent with how my days have come to look like. When it was at its worst, I had daily Faints. Of hunger.
It took me about six months to come up in the right values back but as soon as my body has malfunctioned or when something is amiss, there has been a B vitamin that haunted again. According to my doctor, I always have to think a little extra to get me in B vitamins after anemia. colitis Another thing that recurs is that sometimes I can get hurt in a shaft associated with ovulation. I take pain pills will not work. But I take extra vitamin B12, on my doctor's advice, so the pain disappears.
I have met the doctor afterwards and some of them have just shaken his head and said "that I never heard before," when I tell this story. I realize I was lucky to have a doctor who is not shaking his head but understood what it was about. I'm writing this post for the combination of mental exhaustion, like tea x financial anxiety, relationship problems and / or too much daily stress, can lower one on this set for a long time. People suffering from such as anxiety and panic attacks are waging real war blow with his body, sometimes almost daily. That it would not eat into the body in any way would be silly to say. B vitamins can be an excellent complement or perhaps even a cure for strengthening the body and come back into balance.
I am not a doctor and can not explain all the processes occurring in the body, but I know that the combination of energy consumption and Western medicine, in the form of supplemental colitis vitamin intake, was a winning solution. If you recognize yourself and know that you are stressed you like crazy and not at rest in the body, often for several years, ask your doctor about your vitamin B values looks. It might make a huge difference. Self-medicate, but not always ask a doctor for advice.
Hi Ina, Giant Beautiful on m

No comments:

Post a Comment