Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Today I cooked strawberry cream and jam. The jam may accompany the pancakes to work tomorrow, polar


It's snowing and it will apparently do the rest of the day, according to SMHI. Are rude good and my overthrow problem right now is what I'll find at lunchtime. polar My lecture begins not förräns o'clock so this day I can really take it easy.
Because it is so that when the body feels stressed that secretes something polar called cortisol, this is to all the body's organs polar to be able to cope with a high tempo. This is something positive (like adrenaline) that keeps you sharp and allert when needed. However, so do not feel good in body length with a constant cortisol supplements, resting occasionally so you do not have the energy the body can not produce more cortisol polar and adds simply to function properly. This is what is called for to go into the wall, the body tells him that now is the time to unwind. Pretty cool how we function, even more astonishing is it to be able to share with me out of what I know to others. Know already that I will have the world's best job!
Today is the seventh day in a row as I go to work! Soon the waiting a little time off, will be wonderful nice :) This week I have also had so many wonderful visitors! It was the best week in a long time, felt so loved :) h ...
Today I cooked strawberry cream and jam. The jam may accompany the pancakes to work tomorrow, polar and the cream has now been enjoyed to the sound of happy summer birds. We picked strawberries so much so that we hardly get anything else into fryset. It went ...
I'm so happy about my past vacation polar week. It was a party, strawberry picking, some laps in the running track and associated dip and the world's best stay in Åre :) We had it very good and it felt like we had been all over the place when we packed ...
My birthday polar was jobs, jobs, jobs, but my party the next day was super ... And pink :) We ate well, laughed a lot, had a little package opening and ended with games and games! Here are some pictures, I think they better show how much fun we had ...
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment