Sunday, August 17, 2014

The reason alo that, despite all are relatively easy to train directly after waking up because this


Woke up this morning with a thought in your head: Get out and run! The legs felt stiff after workout the day before, but what's not better against muscle soreness than just moving, I thought. Half conscious, I pulled on my clothes and gave me out. Drizzly rain, road, Modern Talking in the headphones and a nice mix of adrenaline and cortisol in the blood.
Morning Exercise does not belong to my family, so now when I was out, I could not help but wonder how on earth it happened. The common denominator for my morning session is usually that I wake up with the idea of "training" and then I give me away without thinking. I begin to think, feel for, plan day- yes then all too often this opportunity pass. One reason is clearly the psychological, that I feel after a little too much and makes things more difficult than it really is.
Another cause could be hormones. Cortisol and adrenaline are two hormones that put us in readiness to either fight or flight. When stress hormones are released, and I would think that the hormones have an undeservedly bad winced as the "dangerous stress hormones." The thing is that without cortisol and adrenaline, we would not wake up in the mornings. The concentrations are highest when we wake up and then fell and were lowest when we sleep.
The reason alo that, despite all are relatively easy to train directly after waking up because this is certainly a lot of the high levels of cortisol and adrenaline. Common sense says that the morning when you are stiff and have not eaten for many hours should be made for poor training, but if you fail to analyze so much and instead just follow the body's impulse, well then morning workout to be really nice and a good way to make use of their "stress hormones". This entry was posted in Barefoot Running, Cognitive Neuroscience, Running, Training Stone Age, Initial fitness. Bookmark the permalink. alo Post navigation
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Recent Posts country life a few last words about vaccination VoF going to attack AmningshjÀlpen goes Gangnam Style I remember moments in front of the iphone or Vidar? Latest comments alo Lill Stina about country alo life Camilla Lindholm about VoF going to attack LottaJ if VoF going to attack Julia Ilke about some final words about vaccination Julia Ilke on vaccinationssvikare- I am the Archives April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February alo 2011 January 2011 December 2010
GA Widget - There was a service error 400: Error calling the GET https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v3/data/ga?ids=ga%3A44132570&start-date=1987-04-01&end-date=2014-08-16&metrics=ga%3Avisitors: (400) Date 1987-04-01 Precedes Google Analytics Launch date 2005-01-01
2014 naturligtvisare.se | Proudly powered alo by WordPress | Theme: Skirmish by Blank Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment